Pages

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Another Awful Late-Night Post

Y'all.  Y'ALL.

I am stinking up the interwebs with my awful blogging.  Like, really.  So I'm posting this tonight just to tell you that tomorrow morning, before I dust or vacuum or anything else in prep for our par-tay, I'm going to write a blog post that doesn't stink.

I can't promise Faulkner, but it will be better than random excuses as to why my blogging is stinking up the place.


2 comments:

Kitt said...

I'm glad it won't be Faulkner. Faulkner stinks.

Coleen Brooks said...

Kitt made me laugh although I like Faulkner. I hope your party is just wonderful this weekend. And thanks for encouraging me to start another blog and write. It's fun although it's not Faulkner either. It's not even, well...it's too early to think of any sort of mediocre writers. Hope your day is really great today, my daughter. Love you.