Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hi. This is a Throwaway Post

I'm editing and filling orders right now, which is Teh Awesome, BUT it's cramping my bloggy style.  So I'm only posting because, you know, I don't want to be a not-poster.

A few thoughts:  If UGA could find a happy medium between Bobo's blahness and Grantham's insanity, we might have a great coaching staff.

HOW have I not gotten my lotion yet?

If I thought I was having a girl and painted her room and got all giddy with the pink, I'd lose my mind if I had the baby and it came out with a penis.

I miss Pinterest.  I neeeeeed a fix, man.  A FIIIIXXXX.

Do you think Jessica Simpson is pregnant?  Why do I care about this at all  I'm like, DUDE.  Jessica.  You're totes pregnant.  And then I shed a little tear.

Not really.

Mkay.

So...yeah.  That's my post.

I rock.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jessica simpson is gross. that is all.

~*Gumbo Soul*~ said...

Pinterest is no joke addicting. I have to physically DRAG myself away from the computer.

M.J. Fifield said...

I've never used Pinterest but everywhere I go, everyone's talking about it and how addictive it is. This is a sure sign that I should stay far, far away from it.

Karen said...

It's my baby's birthday today, so my post will be a throwaway too. I have birthday stuff to attend to.

Pinterest...? Must investigate...

MNBellinger said...

I'm not a JS fan myself...but she's preggers. Pinterest is killing me! I either don't have the time or I don't have the money! LOL