I'm on my phone, so please excuse various errors and any awkward moments where I don't catch my autocorrect.
1. Jeffrey is very disappointed that we won't be able to get tea and crumpets at Epcot's United Kingdom pavilion. I pretty much have to find a British tea house somewhere when we get back, because the Bug is enchanted with the idea of scones and clotted cream and ascots.
2. Will keeps playing Band of Horses and that's great and all, but I keep wanting to suggest they buy a few more lyrics. It's all very ethereal and fraught inside the NotHannah vehicle right now.
3. My throat is not really happy with my decision to go to Disney World, nor is my chest. Remind me to tell you about my yearly Autumnal eczema, IBS, acid reflux, allergy extravaganza. It is a bunch of fun that I always forget until it's a week in and I go, "dang it?"
4. River never stops talking. Ever. I'm pretty sure she talks in her sleep. If River fell in the forest and nobody was there to hear her, she'd still talk.
5. The Sundays...I think Will is trying to lull Riv into silence. Or make us all comatose with the airiness of it all.
6. We got a late start today because I forgot as many things as possible. It started our trio off peachily. We still aren't at our hotel. It is 7:44 pm.
7.Goodness knows where the blurry awful picture I just took is going to show up. Blogger's mobile interface is...uh...interesting. It is not a picture of Disney World, as it were, but rather the rest stop where Will stopped to pee. I swear, the boy has a bladder the size of a hampster's.
8. The last time I was this far south in Florida, it was for Jeff's funeral. Fifteen years changes a lot of things.
9. Seriously, Blogger, magawd, what is that that thing in the corner of the screen? I can't see the end of any if my sentences.
10. River is still talking, but I have to go because I think Will is getting nervous about the turnpike. It does sound a little stressful.
Have good nights, boo boos.

6 comments:
You'll cross the Sweet Tea line somewhere before Orlando. Once you do, there is no sweet tea to be found and you'll swear you went north instead of even more south.
I have an authentic recipe for crumpets if you'd like me to email it to you!
Try this place. Surely you can find that boy a cuppa while in Epcot. I know they have a tea store in the UK section and I'm sure someone close by can make a fresh pot for you. I'm so excited for y'all. Relax and enjoy it. Love y'all.
Here's the link:
http://www.guide-to-disney.com/epcot/world-showcase/united-kingdom/the-tea-caddy.php
Okay, Heather. I just laughed myself silly. Funny stuff even if it wasn't meant to be.
* i really hope jeffrey got his crumpets.
* your river and my lucy would be fast friends.
* love the sundays.
hope you had (and are continuing to have) a great time!
Post a Comment