Late night + Heather writing a blog post
I put it off all day long, sometimes just procrastinating and sometimes being legitimately busy, but when I sit down to write after everybody's in bed and the house is tidied up, my brain sputters and I sort of zone out. What I churn out is NOT good reading.
So. I will take that lesson and start writing my posts when I wake up (or at least before noon every day, depending on the kids and work and the dog.) (I'm not sure why the dog.) (I think this is part of the brain sputtering/zoning out thing.)
Today was a great day of shopping and decorating for Fall and being with the kids, but I'm too tired to write about it and I have to edit some pictures and get them online.
Tomorrow morning, I'll tell you all about it. AND I might even include a pumpkin recipe.
Wooohooo!
5 comments:
Lots of stuff to get done each morning and by evening it's difficult to keep the brain going when it's time for bed...anyone who's been there understands...
I have a similar problem. I wait until late at night ( either due to forgetting I still need to post or because I try to wait till the end of the day to recap anything that might have happened ) but by the time I get to it, I am so dang tired what I post is hardly worth reading lol. I feel your pain!
I find I get all discombobulated if I write too late too. It can be so difficult to find the time with work and kids and cooking diner and all that. I think I need a PA. Preferably a 25 year old buff male. Hahaha.
lately I sputter when trying to write nearly every time I write. That you get a post done at all is a testament to your determination.
no worries on the late posts, better late than never is what they say....
I hear you! My blog posts have been entirely trivial. Just... too tired... to think.
Whew, this parenting while running a house while being creative while trying to take advantage of any scrap of "me time" is exhausting.
Hang in there!
Post a Comment