Pages

Saturday, October 06, 2012

I Feel Yucky So I'm Making a List

I have a cold and it's making me feel yucky, so I'm making a list.

  1. The Bulldogs are not performing well against South Carolina.  This is an understatement.  The Bulldogs are actually looking like poo against South Carolina to the point that I can't watch the game.
  2. I do not want to pick up any of the pizza boxes, boiled peanut hulls, beer bottles, cookie crumbs, or dirty socks lying all over my house.  So I am not going to.
  3. I have to go to work tomorrow and I would rather have somebody drive a truck over me.
  4. It is going to be hot at Disneyworld and so I sort of am dreading going.
  5. I wore the blue-polka-dotted panties today again.  It was a mistake.  
  6. Mandi gave me the recipe for a truly dreadful concoction that is supposed to make me better.  It tastes like rancid evil and it contains honey AND cayenne pepper, but I'm drinking it anyway.
  7. I'm also taking Emergen-C and drinking echinacea tea.
  8. I still don't feel well.
  9. I'm pretty sure Frodo ate an entire supreme pizza.  This cannot be good.
  10. I'm going to go crochet a scarf and pass out on the couch.  
There.  Post in.

Yay, me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! a post is a post.

i hope you feel better soon.

Alexis Kennedy said...

Ugh.. now I feel sick after reading this! ;)

My poor beloved Heather. Feel better!

Theresa said...

Bless your heart. For real. *hugs*

Theresa said...

Bless your heart. For real. *hugs*